As much as Cellbox Solutions cares for adequate transportation of living cells we also care about your privacy and we want you to know how we collect, use and disclose data. This Privacy Statement covers the collection and use of information for this website, https://cellbox-solutions.com/ owned by Cellbox Solutions GmbH, registered in Lübeck, Germany.
What Data Does this Site Collect?
Data You Provide. When you submit questions via our contact form we may ask you for information like your name and email address, so we can respond or follow up. Subsequently, we may also ask you for other data relevant to your question or feedback, such as your area of interest, industry, location or preferred method of being contacted.
Data You Leave Behind. We automatically receive certain data when you visit our site, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser data, data collected through cookies and other similar technologies, the date and time of your visit, and the web page you visited immediately prior to visiting this site. We also collect data about videos or other content you view on this site, like the type and name of the content, and the time viewed.
How We Use Your Data
We may use your data to respond to your questions and fulfill your requests, to send you relevant information about the site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information, to send you commercial communications that we believe may interest you (unless you choose not to receive them). Further, we may use your data internally, for purposes such as developing new products, improving our site or services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our communications.
We may use the information we receive from your use of this site in the following ways:
- Your IP address: Your IP address is a number that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) assigns to the computer you’re using. Whenever you visit this site, our server automatically identifies and logs your IP address, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visit. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP addresses to calculate site usage, understand the country or region where our website visitors are located, help diagnose server problems, and administer the site.
- Your browser: Certain data is collected through most browsers, such as your computer’s media access control (MAC) address, operating system and version, screen resolution and web browser type and version.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics, please click here.
The Data We May Share
We may disclose your information:
- To third parties that provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, survey tools, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the site.
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, and blogs and other services (including social media services) to which you are able to post information and materials that will be seen by other visitors to the site. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will be publicly available. You should consider this when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (e) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or those of our affiliates, you or others; and (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
This Privacy Statement does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties, including those that operate sites to which this site links. Including a link on our site does not imply that we or our affiliates endorse the practices of the linked site.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choices and Access
If you no longer want to receive electronic newsletters you signed up for, you can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each such communication. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your contact data or other information that you previously provided to us, you may contact us.
Please note that if you contact us as described above, we may not be able to remove your personal information from other parts of our organization (for instance, an internal email to a sales professional) with which we have already shared it, but we will make an effort to do so.
We will retain your data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
Use of Site by Children
The site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we request that children not use the site. If we become aware that we have received data from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete that information from our records.
The information you provide or the data we collect at this site may be stored and processed in any country where we or our service providers have facilities.
Contact form Data
When using the contact form which is offered on the website to contact us, we will need the data requested in the field to answer your request. Some data will only be collected on a voluntary basis. We use this data for the processing of your request and do not pass it on to third parties.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form is subject to your consent (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO). The consent granted for the storage of the data can be revoked at any time. The legality of data which are processed already will be unaffected by the revocation. We will not delete your data you provided to us for contacting you until you ask us to delete them or they reached the deadlines of regulations.
This Website uses CRM software (CentralStationCRM) for storing and processing your contact data. The provider is 42he GmbH, Marktstraße 10 – Building E8, 50968 Cologne, Germany. CentralStationCRM is a service to organize customer data. Data you provide in order to get contacted is safely stored by CentralStationCRM in Germany. If you wish no further processing by CentralStationCRM, please notify the operator of this website.
Data analysis by CentralStationCRM
CentralStationCRM helps to organize and to respond to website requests in an efficient manner allowing us to maximize our customer’s experience.
Data processing is solely performed upon your approval (Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
Completing an Order Data Processing Contract
We entered into a data processing contract with CentralStationCRM. CentralStationCRM is obliged to protect all data and do not share them with third parties. This contract can be viewed at: https: //centralstationcrm.de/avv
Please note that online communications are not always secure; so please do not include sensitive information in your inquiry to us.
Changes to this Privacy Statement may apply.