We provide new and innovative solutions for life cell transport.
Together with the Fraunhofer Research Institute for Marine Biotechnology and Cell Technology we have developed a unique technology for the transportation of cell cultures and other cell based samples. Our product Cellbox is a self-sufficient portable carbon dioxide incubator with a constant temperature between RT and 37° C and an adjustable carbon dioxide gas environment, ensuring the correct storage, maintaining off live cells stored. The Cellbox successfully reduces the risk of changing the biology of cell structure while ensuring high quality standard of your products.
A self-sufficient electricity and gas supply for the transportation of samples on roads, rails or air way as well as the possibility of regulating the temperature and gas atmosphere offer conditions equivalent to laboratory facilities. For the first time, it is possible to dispatch cell cultures, tissue, cell based samples and related biomaterials under laboratory conditions.
Additionally, data is continuously documented providing constant examination and observation, leading to reduce time consuming activities, such as freezing, defrosting and regenerating of samples; no loss of cells and changes in their biology structure due to missing carbon dioxide buffers or other insufficient systems.
- Controlled CO2 atmosphere
- Constant temperature between RT and 37° C
- Active precision heating and cooling
- Ambient Temperature range -20° C to 50° C
- Temperature LCD display resolution = 0.1° C
- Rechargeable battery with integrated 100 – 230V power supply
- Temperature holding duration 12+ hours to 96+ hours
- Microprocessor controlled heating and cooling
- Capacity of 2 x 5 multi well plates SBS (6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 384, …)
- Total weight 18 kg
- Dimensions (LHW mm) 540 x 320 x 365
- Shock proofed and stable
- Extremely resistant
- Easy to handle
- Data logging provides constant detailed information
Cellbox is going to be available mid 2018 – preorder now.